Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today is March 1. ^^.

Well, yeah I know I started this day with tears. Only minutes pass 12 midnight. Haha! Funny little thing indeed. Maybe due to mood swings. Which always do happens to me. I'm used to it. Na na na na!

And ohh! It's our 15th monthsary. haha! funny isn't? err.. Blame it to mood swings. ^^. 

Yes! His hope for today granted, an early dinner. A little chit chat then me bound home while his still going to school. *sigh*.

Another thing made my day is the laughter we shared with bro and mama. hahaha! Soo funny t'was.  That vudu2x thingy down to scary stories. I laughed hard! I swear! ^^. It has been awhile i laughed that horrible. haha! Thou mama can't barely talk well, I manage her to laugh in her little pity acts. Wanting to crack more jokes, but fail to do so. I guess t'was enough for tonight. Love my bro and mama that much! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment