Monday, January 31, 2011

Balamban Liempo. :)

Have you tasted Balamban Liempo? I already did, and last June 24, 2010 was the first time my palettes were able to taste this food.

I was curious already of how delicious this is. I heard a lot of rumors from friends that if you want to best of tasty liempo, one should have Balamban Liempo over the other that has grown branches in several parts of Cebu City. I did tasted the other liempo, and my appetite for it really made me eat more. So finally after mass, my boyfriend and I went to Lahug to visit Balamban Liempo and bought one order. We hurried back home to have lunch as we were already so hungry.


So the first bite was critical. And what an amazement! The taste really was awesome! As of this writing, the thought of Balamban Liempo makes my mouth watering…whew! The rice serving which was supposed to be good for six people was consumed by just us two.
The price is 165.00 php… I recommend you do try Balamban Liempo. You won’t get dissatisfied…c”,)

No comments:

Post a Comment