Monday, January 31, 2011

a garden inside a mall. =)

April 15, 2010. A payday.

My hubby always has the habit to have lunch or dinner on restaurants we have not tried yet on a payday. This day was no exception.

We went to SM to have lunch there. There's a lot of nice restaurants that we haven't been to yet, so for this day, we decided to take Lai Garden Tea House.


From its name itself, one can conclude that it's definitely a Chinese restaurant. Their menu was displayed before you enter their premise. We chose the food first what to order. The cheap price was the attraction factor for us to really try it out. Then we went inside.


We decided to have our table near their glass window, so we could have a clear view of the SM parking lot just outside of the North Wing. So we enumerated the model of cars that passed as we waited for our lunch.


They serve fast. I think that was less than 15 minutes. From my experience, Chinese food are always served hot. We have Nido soup(I'm not sure what it is, but I assumed its sort of bird's nest similarities), plain siomai and sweet back ribs with a little milk.

I'd say the food was just ok. There's not that much of an extraordinary taste. Still, I was satisfied with my lunch.

If you want to try Lai Garden Tea House, its at SM northwing. Its just beside Chikaan SM Northwing and Bigby's SM Northwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment