Monday, January 31, 2011

pizza pedrico's anyone? :)

Have you heard about Pizza Pedrico's?

I first saw their food stand at Elizabeth Mall. I never gave any interest in it. Reason? I've always been a fan of the Alberto's Pizza, very affordable and very satisfying. For me, Alberto's Pizza is the best pizza when we talk the affordable ones yet equals the taste to that of the much publicized Pizza shops.


It came to a point that I am now curios of its taste, as I've seen many are lining up to their food stand to order the pizza, while some are already eating with satisfaction on the chairs and tables provided for dine-in customers.


It was last March 31, 2010 that I've finally got a chance to answer my curiosity. I ordered a solo pizza costing just Php 39.00. I assume that their solo pizza has a diameter of 6 inches. Am not quite sure though. Anyway, the size of the pizza was just enough for me at that time because I just want to have a bite to contend with my slight hunger and lunch is also just around the bend. To my amazement, I love their pizza! I even ordered another!


Pizza Pedrico's offers a product no other pizza parlors are doing, the 4 pizzas in a box.
I recommend you try Pizza Pedrico's. It's very affordable. Thumbs up for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment