Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebrating yummy's treat of dinner for two. :)

March 17, 2010... It was a date to be remembered for my very personal life. Two days before I was informed that I won Yummy Cebu's Street Food Challenge. I never expected I would win it, as my main goal was just to have fun, and show to everyone what are real examples of street foods. I was surprised that I got it, and with it, is a very memorable prize. A dinner for two at Mooon Cafe Cybergate.

I have always loved the food from Mooon Cafe. I love the chimichinga. This burrito, made up of ingredients like cheese, ground beef and salsa, really is a perfect appetizer for my taste. Of course, my usual main dish, the Mooon Steak, is really perfect to make my stomach satisfied. I have dined several times with their branches at Guadalupe, Ayala Terraces and IT Park. This branch in Robinsons Cybergate is my first.

This dinner for two gave me the chance to have a taste one of their famous dish, the Mexican Baby Back. And as expected, the restaurant never fails to satisfy me with their dishes. I love the food. I am definitely adding it to my database of favorite food.

Dessert completed the perfect dinner. The tasty and chocolaty Magic Cake. Sweet. Just a perfect conclusion for a very sumptuous dinner.

If anyone asks me where to dine that is right in price, very satisfying in taste, and would want one to come back again to dine, I definitely recommend to come to Mooon Cafe. You'll get your money's worth. ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment