Sunday, January 30, 2011

SFC stands for Street Fried Chicken!


From Chong Hua hospital, I brainstormed which road to take on my way to Robinson's.  I finally decided that I take the road where the former fruit stand was once situated.  It is now occupied by Robinson's cybergate.  As I was moving towards the busy road, a unique sight caught my attention.

I never though selling fried chicken could be done on the streets.  What's more interesting, they even mix and cook the chicken on the spot.  The smell of the newly cooked chicken made my stomach grumble.  



You guessed right, I ended up buying one of it.  To be honest, it was just out of curiosity.  I tasted it though, for just a bite, and what a surprise! I ended up gobbling everything....hehehe......It was tasty.....and crispy........and yummy.......



Wished I had bought more.  I was too far from that place already when I ate up everything.  Maybe when I'm near that place again, I'll find that food vendor and buy more....and share it to my friends..............c",)

Price: P15.00.....for drumstick, breast, wings, legs.....c",)  

No comments:

Post a Comment