Monday, January 31, 2011

To STK we go!

Like any Sunday, me and my hubby would attend 11:00 Am mass at Sacred Heart Parish. And like any given Sunday, we would always have lunch at any restaurant that would best fit for our appetite is looking for that day.

Last Palm Sunday, we decided to have to dine at STK Ta Bay! Seafood Restaurant. It's been a long time since we had lunch or dinner there. As we arrived, we have to wait for several minutes to be seated as many where having the same idea as ours. Luckily, waiting time was just 30 minutes.

As we were so hungry already, we ordered from their menu that best fits what we want for today. We decided to have Baked Scallops, Sizzling Gambas, Lechon Kawali� and Calamares.

It was here that I had my first taste of Baked Scallops. The melted butter was just cheesy and very much enough for my delectable taste. Servings are at Php 80.00, PhP 100.00 and Php 110.00, depending how much you can eat. As for me I'd go for the serving with the most scallops. And even order another. Truly tasty, I fully recommend this recipe from them.


The Sizzling Gambas is another on their menu that goes with top priority when I'm dining there. Sizzling hot, with fresh egg cooked over the hot plate and of course, the shrimps, whew! Really love the taste. It brings up my appetite. With spices like tomato as among its recipe, truly hot and spicy. Price is cheap, at p120.

The Lechon Kawali was not that tasty, but I know its ok for some. I have such high standard of taste for this dish. It costs PhP 110.00

My ultimate paborito among all seafoods, Calamares! Really love their serving. One order is not enough for me. The price is DOS (depends on size).

STK Ta Bay! Offers a lot of native and seafood on their menu. They have the Tuna Belly, Tuna Panga, Pochero, among their most popular dishes. Everything is cheap and affordable. And very satisfying taste. I'm sure you'd come back for more.

STK Ta Bay sa Paolito's Seafood House is located at 6 Orchid St. Capitol Site, Cebu City with contact #'s 256-2700 / 253-4732.

Visit and dine there. Highly Recommended.

For more photos you're welcome to visit @ http://beautifoolrhey09.multiply.com/photos/album/102/to_STK_we_go

enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment