Monday, January 31, 2011

A LUNCH AT GERRYS GRILL! ^^

I went to Carmelite Parish Church at Mabolo to light candles with prayers thanking the Lord for the blessings that He has given me the past years, and praying for more blessings as I have another year added to my wonderful life. It was 11:30 AM when I arrived there, and naturally, my ever hungry stomach is asking for food again. haha!

My hubby's birthday gift is spending the entire day with me. This includes having lunch with him. We went to Ayala Center Cebu and upon arriving we brainstormed where to have our lunch. By coincidence, we uttered Gerry's Grill. And you guessed right, we decided to have our lunch at that restaurant. With not much time to waste as we were both hungry, we decided to have Blue Marlin Steak, Nido Soup and Baked Scallops.


The Blue Marlin Steak was just average to my taste. It was not that much tasty. I would not recommend it. For a price at PhP 325.00, you might as well spend it on other dishes on their menu, like their sizzling sisig.
The Nido Soup was also not that much of awesome taste. But it was enough though as I was looking for just a small amount of hot soup. It's only PhP 65.00, good for one serving. If you don't feel like ordering soup dishes that serve 4 to 5 persons because its only for you, I recommend Nido Soup. Good thing they have Baked Scallops! It was much tastier than the earlier blog I gave. It's got more butter and cheese. And its even much more sweeter. I'd say for this, I'm ten thumbs up. It cost's only PhP 175.00.


I have a secret to tell! haha! I keep 1 shell in my bag. haha! A sort of memorabilia on my birthday! ^___^

Visit and Dine at Gerry's Grill. I recommend their other dishes, like Sizzling Sisig and Sizzling Tuna Sisig. They have branches at Ayala Cebu and SM Cebu.

For more photos you're welcome to visit @ http://beautifoolrhey09.multiply.com/photos/album/103/on_22

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment