Monday, January 31, 2011

a lemon with grass. =)

Have you ever been to any restaurant where you don't know what to order, not because its expensive or you don't like the presentation, but because the names of the dishes aren't familiar to you? I'm definitely a victim of such scenario.


Usual Sunday routine(Easter Sunday to be exact) was to dine out in a nice restaurant after receiving  Sunday mass at Sacred Heart Parish. We decided this time to have lunch at Lemon Grass Ayala. It's definitely was my first time at that time. I've heard stories of some saying their very much satisfied with the Vietnamese and Thai cuisines that they serve. I was excited. =)

As we were seated, we were then handed with their menu. To my astonishment, I did not recognize any dish on the menu. I don't know what to do. Oh well, good thing there was brief descriptions of the food they are serving. So I just based what to order on the descriptions, and compare it to any of my favorite food. It took me a couple minutes to decide.
The food was served quick. I think that was just 15 minutes from the time that we ordered.

The food was really great. Basing from what we ordered, I concluded that their dishes are truly unique, and delicious. I had a big lunch at that time. I'm sure their dishes would satisfy my discriminating taste. I would love to come back and have lunch again.


Oh, there's some hitch though. I can't remember the name of the other food we ordered. The other one was Pad Thai. Also, I suggest not to try the Thai Iced Tea. I did out of curiosity, but I regret having one as a drink. I almost vomit from it.

for more photos : http://beautifoolrhey09.multiply.com/photos/album/106/Easter_Sunday_2010

No comments:

Post a Comment