Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sidewalk buko juice!


The day is soooo hot!!!  I definitely can feel the scorching heat of the sun. Summer breeze is just around the bend.  Need some very cool refreshments at a cheap price. As I was in dire need to find one while walking towards Chong Hua hospital, my prayer was answered.  I spotted a food cart selling buko juice and gulaman.



I go for buko juice.....I always crave for it during hot climates. It also makes me reminisce the feel of being in the province, drinking unlimited and very fresh buko juice.  When you're in the province, take note, it's for FREE.



The buko juice by the sidewalk was enough to satisfy my thirst.  It was able to replenish the sweats from my body.

Price: P5.00.  Very cheap, yet very satisfying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment