Monday, January 31, 2011

oh my Da Vinci! =)

Cebuanos are into the Pizza Mania! Almost every corner of Metro Cebu we find one pizza parlor. Gone are the days where this were monopolized by Shakey's, Pizzahut and Greenwich. Mind you, these new pizza restaurants do have their specialty taste, and is what most pizza crazy cebuanos love to order and eat.


I have always been a fan of pizza. There's this pizza restaurant though that I seem to wonder why I can't get satisfied with their specialties. I'm sorry for those who love this one, but I mean its Da Vinci's Pizza.


I have already raised interest before as to how delectable, satisfying, and making you want for more taste Da Vinci's have, based from the popular positive feedbacks of my friends. Curios as I am, I want to have a bite of one of their specialties. As what I've said, I'm a pizza addict. I've been to Da Vinci's several times. Yet, the results are always the same. I always have stomach problems every time I get to eat any of their pizza. I'm not kidding. I am even wondering. It seems I am the only one having this kind of result, and most pizza addict enjoy munching theirs!

This is not to downgrade Da Vinci's popularity. Maybe they just have some ingredients that brings problems to my stomach. Maybe it's the white sauce.

I enjoy their bottomless Iced Tea!!! =)

for more photos : http://beautifoolrhey09.multiply.com/photos/album/109/Lyras_1st_Salary_Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment