Monday, January 31, 2011

a BIG burger!!!!

Eating burgers is my first choice when wanting to have a snack just because of sudden hunger. Most especially when I'm wasting my time at the malls.

One afternoon I spent my afternoon at Ayala Cebu just window shopping, and spending quality time with my hubby. We have visited a lot of shops already when both of us got hungry. Most fast-foods are filled with people as that time is usually snack time. He then asked me if I have tried Flame It Burger. He said the burger there is cooked like the way you see in American movies making burgers in there backyard. And more to it, he said its very delicious and full of meat, and can really satisfy your hunger. So I agreed to give myself a try of what's really in it.

I tried their Flame It Burger. We waited for about 10 minutes after ordering. And Behold! It was big, compared to normal burgers. And it really is delicious! I ate up my burger very fast, that my hubby was shocked I was able to finish first than him.


For their cheapest burger at P78.00, its worth the price. Try it. Its at the fourth floor of Ayala Mall, near Fitness First. Have a chance to dine there, and I'm sure, you'll be coming back for more �.

No comments:

Post a Comment