Monday, January 31, 2011

ohhhh Rai Rai ken!!!!!!

I haven't tried any Japanese restaurant before. If any would invite me to dine there, I'd gladly accept the invitation.

Two days before holy Thursday, my hubby told me he wants to eat something tasty and oriental. He was so into it that wherever we go that day, he always mention about having to dine some place that fits his palate for the day.


When we arrived at Robinson's Fuente, his eyes were fixed to Rai Rai Ken. Without any doubt, he decided we take our dinner there. We ordered chicken bento and 3-in-1 bento. It may be my first time, and I may have no comparisons yet with any Japanese restaurants, I'd say the Japanese dish really fits my taste. I love Asian dishes. 


I love their tempura! Finally, I've tasted one that is not from the streets. This is much tasty, compared to the cheaper ingredients of the street tempura. I'm out of words here. But definitely I'd say, the food was worth the price. Love to come back here again. And order other dishes from their menu. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment