Monday, January 31, 2011

Cake Walkers is ♥

It was last June 23, 2010 that I happened to drop by at Cake walkers café shop, chilling out after doing one of my so-called small business. As I entered the shop, a cake so dark and big in slice caught my attention. I went near to it, and my eyes are glued to it. My taste buds want to have a taste of it, so I asked for what’s the name and the price….
The name is Dark Chocolate. A slice costs 85 PhP. It was worth a try. So my boyfriend bought the dark chocolate, and together we ate. The aroma of the sweet choco was really evident, that it came from really a delicious chocolaty, and well, the cake was really tasty. Though I was craving for a taste that could make it quite unique with other dark chocolate cakes I’ve tasted before, there was none. But I am satisfied with the taste and the price.


Cakewalkers is selling lots of coffee blends and cakes. The place is great, that much people are hanging around. It’s great for those who are doing their review or students doing study.
The place is at Capitol Site, beside Avon, in front of the boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment