Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quick let's eat kwik-kwik!

This very special one of mine told me that I should eat kwik-kwik. I said huh?! what's that? kwik-kwik, a street food made up of quail egg coated with flour and food coloring, deep fried into a hot boiling oil, cooked in moving food carts.....and I said AAAhhh okay....



He insisted I should really eat it.  He told me that I  already go for street food, so why not give it a try. So I  decided to have a bit or two.

I went somewhere to find kwik kwik for sale.  I've found one, near Cebu Eastern College.  There are a lot of street food lining up the area, but I am more interested for the kwik kwik.....c",)



The price is very affordable, at a price of P3.00 each.  I thought trying one, or two, but I bought instead 3.  Wow! It was delectably yummy!!! mixed with hot sauce!  Alright! I added three more, not thinking of the high cholesterol.  Like they said, eat and drink for tomorrow we will be sick.



He was RIGHT!!! It was indeed tasty! I'm adding up the new street food to my database of favorites. NOM NOM NOM!!!!

No wonder a lot of CEC students hurry up from dismissal and grab a bite of kwik kwik.  The taste is totally awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment